Saturday, March 14, 2009

WOW!

Hi! I am having so much fun as Alabama's Champion Child! I get to do fun things like meet several of my Alabama football hero's and Miss Alabama--she's real pretty and sweet--Ithink she may a little too old for me :(

On Friday, March 13th Wal-Mart Hoover had a party to celebrate my trip with Children's Miracle Network (CMN). Dude, they even gave me $500 gift card! How cool is that?! They are really nice people and do a lot to help kids and CMN.

We leave Wednesday, March 19th on the CMN trip. We fly to Disney World for several days then on the Washington DC. I'm taking my mom, sister and grandmother with me. Hopefully, they'll behave...LOL!

I will blog about my adventures...check back to see what I'm up to! It should be great!

Kace

No comments:

Post a Comment